Don't forget to comment or become a follower

I really want your feedback or ideas of what I should post.
Please join my blog by following me.

Friday, January 6, 2012

Goth skull ring

So I love skull rings and if you do too I have two great suggestions based on your budget. Both look very similar and I'm sure you're outfit will be complete with either one just the same.

One is by designer Alexander McQueen iris and skull ring, its absolutely awesome. The two skulls are facing eachother and it's $225, you can see the item on zappos: http://couture.zappos.com/n/p/dp/69527484/c/282782.html. I have also provided a pic below.

Then there is a mark double skull ring which is very similar to the McQueen except not the price tag. The mark describes it as a goth-meets-glam design, perfect for the hardcore fashionistas, burnished brass with clear glass beads. Mark is selling it for $16 beginning 1-17-2012. If you'd like to have one sooner paypal the $16 to missirisb@yahoo.com. Or u can wait to purchase it later on my website : Click here to purchase your mark products at www.mymarkstore.com/ibarriga >

I have included below pic of the mark double skull ring and at that price you can multi stack it and wear three mark rings like the mark model and still only pay $48 (3 at $16 each).


No comments: