Don't forget to comment or become a follower

I really want your feedback or ideas of what I should post.
Please join my blog by following me.

Thursday, December 29, 2011

2011 NY Eve: It's almost 2012

New years eve this year falls on a Saturday. Honestly, 5 years ago I would have been completely beyond excited planning out trips to Mexico, San Francisco, the hottest nightclub or mansion party. Nowadays, I'm more settled and a family gal. I plan on having over a few friends over, making delicious appetizers, toasting on some delicious champagne at midnight and having some of Myras cake pops.

That's what I call a perfect new years eve.

I plan on wearing a dress found on clearance on my mark site right now. It's called: Mark putting on the Glitz dress and it's on sale for $19.99. I absolutely love how it looks. The material is flows, has glitter string sewn in and I find it suitable to bring in the new year. If you want to order one : Click here to purchase your mark products at www.mymarkstore.com/ibarriga >

Myras cake pops can be found on her website and if you are in the Los Angeles area, give her a ring at Www.bake-baby.com and order yours

No comments: