Don't forget to comment or become a follower

I really want your feedback or ideas of what I should post.
Please join my blog by following me.

Friday, January 20, 2012

Girl with a dragon tattoo

So if you read the books and watched the movie you probably either love or hate the jewelry worn by Lisbeth Salander played by Rooney Mara.

Personally, I like changing my look one day to the next and when I feel in dark gothic type the ring she wears are phenomenal for that.

I especially like the ring that looks like a line on your knuckes and it can be found for $264 on bijules nyc website. http://www.bijulesnyc.com/default/girl-with-the-dragon-tattoo-rings.html
Honestly, I personally can't afford that,but if you can visit the site.

I will be getting a ring similar in look but for only $16, it's called the mark walk the line ring. It's not exactly the same, but it will satisfy my jewelry need since it does the same thing: rest on your knuckles as a line.

Go to my site to purchase the $16 ring : Click here to purchase your mark products at www.mymarkstore.com/ibarriga >


No comments: