Don't forget to comment or become a follower

I really want your feedback or ideas of what I should post.
Please join my blog by following me.

Friday, June 3, 2011

Min-A-Real Review





Get real - and really radiant!
This breakthrough cream-to-powder mineral foundation is the first on the market with Lumiskin complex to smooth, brighten and even out skin tone. Forget mineral mayhem - our unique formula is 100% no mess! Oil free and lightweight,  0.4 oz. net wt,  for  $18.00

I have to admit I wasn’t too impressed with the Min-a-real sample I received from mark.  Not that it was horrible, but it didn’t meet my expectations.  The sample was a bit dry, cakey and heavy.    So, I held off on purchasing the product. 

On my NYC trip make-up artist (mark celebrity make-up artist) Jamie Greenberg actually did a full face of make up on someone and I watched carefully how she used the foundation Min-a-real formula.  Plus it made the persons face look luminous and healthy.  So, I decided to order it last week.   I've been using it for the past 4 days and absolutely love the way it goes on my skin I’ve been given compliments even.  So you can’t beat that.    Plus, its lots smoother and lighter feeling than the sample I was given.

OH and guess what, you don’t have to have all kinds of loose powder containers to carry in your purse, that have to be mixed with 2-3 diff. brushes, then make up on clothes, make up bag, car, desk, like some mineral brands have.  This is cream and it turns powder when it dries on your skin.  So, no mineral mess all over your face & other places

PLUS, you can also apply it with the sponge provided on your drive to work w/o worrying about it going all over your shirt and car.   (yes, we know u do this ladies)

How to apply:
1.      Wash and moisturize face.    This crucial to do to help your make up go on fresh and last longer
2.      Use primer all over face and neck  (mark primed to perfection)
3.      Apply concealer to conceal under eye circles and imperfections
4.      With a foundation brush apply a light coat of min-a-real all over face and part of neck
5.      Apply a second layer on areas that need just a little more foundation
6.      Let it dry for 20-30 seconds to set to allow the min-a-real to go from cream to powder
7.      Apply/ dust on your favorite powder on your Tzone to prevent future oiliness and to make it a bit more matte.

Note: 0.4 oz. net wt on Min-a-real compact is the same weight on the Powder buff powder compact.  However, the Min-a-real looks smaller due to the diff. packaging and the fact that it’s a cream and not a pressed powder formula.

·         A small amount will go a long way.  Four days of usage and I can barely see a dent on my min-a-real compact.   I’ll provide another follow up blog re: min-a-real in a month. 
·         Plus, I’m saving on the amount of powder (powder buff) I’m having to use that’s a total plus!! 
·         The price is more expensive than just a regular powder, but its still about half price of other mineral foundation on the market
As usual mark has products accessible to regular people not just celebrities or folks with 6 figure incomes. 
 
If you’d like to purchase min-a-real: register and shop at www.mymarkstore.com/ibarriga

Please press on comments below to comment on your experience w/ mineral make up or min-a-real

No comments: