Don't forget to comment or become a follower

I really want your feedback or ideas of what I should post.
Please join my blog by following me.

Saturday, October 29, 2011

Eyeshadows dare to compare

So the colors that every girl needs for everyday wear are neutral types like browns ,beige, coppers, taupes and golds. They can be compliment any outfit and when the darker colors are used in conjunction they can be going-out/night colors.

You can go two routes based on how much chump change you have to spare on eye make-up to get the same type of results.

FOR THE HOLIDAYS here are two great choices
-1- Regarde Signe de Chanel four color quad ($65.00) (Limited Edition)
It will give you four fabulous colors.
It's package is super amazing and hello, who doesn't want those Chanel signs all over their make-up? Well, I do, but not really willing to fork out $65 for it. Sorry, but I have so many other things to spend my money on.

-2- Mark has a palette called on the dot neutral palette that can compete with the Chanel palette any day of the week. This one is only $15 though and you get nine similarly comparable shades.

I choose the mark. pallete and with the $50 savings I will get myself a few other items on the mark website.

If you are on the same boat here is my website and go to it, register or log in, go to make-up, eyes, and you can order yours beginning Friday 11-4-2011. Www.mymarkstore.com/ibarriga

It's only available to reps at this time.

If you'd like to order yours now u can send me paypal payment to missirisb@yahoo.com



No comments: