Don't forget to comment or become a follower

I really want your feedback or ideas of what I should post.
Please join my blog by following me.

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Raffle until sept 9,2011

Please enter my latest raffle, from now until.9_9_2011,
go to www.mymarkstore.com/ibarriga  

All you need to do is purchase $30+ and you could win this amazing flip it with 9 trendy eyeshadows and one full sized face illuminator valued at $20.

And even if you don't win the raffle, I will send you a free juicegem lipgloss valued at $6.50.   So you win just by ordering $30+ on my website.   

Plus, when  you order $30+ on my site you get free shipping.

Here is a link to the picture of the trendy fall flip it http://www.flickr.com/photos/missirisb/6104185416/in/photostream



1 comment:

Missirisb said...

I just realized the the winner announcement was not posted on my blog or facebook, so here it is: winner to the trendy super flip it: Estrella Manchester.

I showed Estrella how to use the face illuminator and she was super thrilled. Plus, also informed her she could use the eyeshadows wet w. Eyeliner brush to create an eyeliner type of effect.

So far, Estrella loved the product.

If you like the super trendy flip it pls go to my website, just by purchasing $20 of mark product will allow you to purchase it for only $10. Or you can buy it on its own for $20.