Don't forget to comment or become a follower

I really want your feedback or ideas of what I should post.
Please join my blog by following me.

Monday, September 26, 2011

Direct specials until 10_6_2011

Direct specials means, I will be the one offering you a deal of mark products.   I can offer you these deals because As a mark rep mark offers me diffrent deals monthly. Those deals. I pass on to you.

In order for you to get the deal just ask me to invoice you via paypal, once I receive the funds from psypal, I place the order with mark.

This months direct special is $40 worth of product for $26 even, no tax or shipping. I can give you this deal from now until thurs 10_6_2011

On fri. 10_7_2011 you can obtain the deal through my eboutique for $28, plus tax, plus shipping $3.95. Or get free shipping by purchasing $30+.

Www.mymarkstore.com/ibarriga

Email me @ missirisb@yahoo.com if you want me to invoice you so you can get you deal at an amazing price

No comments: