Don't forget to comment or become a follower

I really want your feedback or ideas of what I should post.
Please join my blog by following me.

Monday, May 30, 2011

Register on my e-boutique (website)

Iriss Barriga
Ladies, if you like on trend make-up, clothing and accessories>

Sign up (REGISTER) on my website by 6/15/2011 to win a juicegem valued At $7 www.mymarkstore.com/ibarriga No purchase necessary. Good luck.

I'm trying to get as many people to register as possible. Please help me!

Plus, you can get direct shipping to your home!
Order over $35, use MARKFS35 at checkout. (code can be used unlimited times!)
Order under $35, use WELCOME at checkout. (perfect, on small order, can only be used once)

When you register you are entered to win a free lipgloss(juicegem). With each purchase you make you get an additional entry.

No comments: